Thursday, May 15, 2008

TRUST DIVIDENDS

From: Gina [mailto:gina@citymortgagegroup.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 9:00 AM
To: Isabel Flores
Cc: Jessica Gibbs
Subject: RE:



Ms. Isabel, you are a wonderful help and really enjoy having you work on our files. I understand there were some things that popped up that caused some delays. I realize those things happen but it would been helpful to know things weren't going as planned earlier. I hate pinging in on yall all the time to check on things because I know the inturruptions can interfere with your progress. I really need ya'll to ping, email or call me when there is a problem. Even if I can't do anything about it at least I'll know what is happening before it gets to the point that everyone is getting mad.



Once again, you have done a wonderful job and have been very patient with me. I appreciate that.



Gina

-----Original Message-----
From: Isabel Flores [mailto:isabel.flores@alethes.biz]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 8:53 AM
To: Gina
Subject:

Good morning Ms. Gina. I want to appologize for the way the Wright file was handled yesterday. It was uncalled for. I usually have things under control better than that but since I was out the day before it made it pretty confusing. But I want to appologize and it will not happen again. Thank you for your patience.



ISABEL R. FLORES

CLOSER/FUNDER

No comments: